We checked the back field and more Weymouth berries are available for picking. The farm will open Thursday, July 16, from 9 am to 6 pm.
Future picking of Weymouth will depend; but we currently are thinking we will be open Saturday OR Sunday; it depends on the berries. Check back here or our website for information.
We found other varieties ripening (think Pacific, Olympia, and Pemberton). But, probably another week before our next varieties will be reading for picking.
COVID-19 Farm Policies
To protect you and protect our family:
- Debit and credit cards are preferred.
- Masks must be worn to check in and check out. We will be wearing masks as well.
- Wash hands before entering the field (hand sanitizer will be available).
- Pick directly into boxes. No picking buckets will be provided this year, although you may bring your own buckets. Only you will handle the box with the berries, including weighing it.
- Please practice social distancing while in the field.
- No pets this year (sorry; hopefully next year).
- Bring your own chairs or blanket if you want to sit for awhile to enjoy the outdoors. (Our chairs and picnic tables are stored; hopefully we can bring them out next year.)
- Please do not come if you are feeling unwell, or have symptoms of any illness, or have come in contact with someone who has.
- We will clean the scale and other high-touch items between customers.
- If you are concerned about getting ill with COVID-19, please message us. We can let you pick before our normal hours.
- If you want to rent the farm for a family or company event, please message us.